Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach pics....ahhhhhhh relaxation

Thought I'd post some beach pics for you to enjoy on a Tuesday....send your mind to the beach even if you have to sit in the office.

I have a favorite state beach that is near Malibu. I haven't been there in quite a while, I think last time was during the winter. I love this beach because it has rocks and coves and great tide pools and a beautiful canyon. Most of the times I have been there it is pretty deserted so I thought I'd have a nice nature day and enjoy some quiet outside of LA this weekend.

What was I thinking??? A sunny summer Sunday? DUH! It was packed with people and their umbrellas and dogs and coolers! haha!

It was a lovely day at the beach anyhow. Here are some pics...for your relaxation enjoyment.

Cormorants sunning themselves on the rocks.
Cute cove where I went for a swim (water is cold!!)Relaxing on the sand - the waves look small but they would pound you!
Rock formations up the canyon.A beautiful sycamore in the canyon.

I'm going back in the fall/winter to go camping for sure! My friends and I used to camp there when we were in high school.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's Leo Carrillo right? Nice photographs.

    ReplyDelete