Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chimichurri

We went to an Argentinian restaurant the other night. It was a far cry from the parrillas of Buenos Aires. Sadly it was not great, but I did eat some steak with chimichurri which made me think about making some for my own little 'parrillada' at home.

I marinated a bison flank steak in red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes and garlic while I was at work. When I got home, I threw it in a hot hot pan due to lack of a grill. I also made some chimichurri (a few days before and let it sit) with fresh parsley, oregano, thyme, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Sliced the meat up and served over an arugula and tomato salad.

YUM YUM! Create a wonderful day for yourself and those around you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment