Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Green curry

Sorry to be repetitive but when you get home late from work and are just cooking for one, sometimes you fall into a routine of easy to prepare, familiar favorites. Especially if you already have an open can of coconut milk in the refrig!

I made Thai coconut curry the other night but for a little variation - a green curry rather than red. If you are not making it completely from scratch, the only real difference is in the curry paste you use, as I am sure you already know! I added some chopped serrano chile cuz I like it hot.Squash, red peppers, shrimp, basil, a squeeze of lemon.
Simple, filling, yummy, healthy, easy. Doesn't get much better than that for a weeknight meal!
And...even leftovers for lunch in the office the next day. Yep that is my (foggy/smoggy) view of the ocean in the distance!

Enjoy the day my friends!

6 comments:

  1. That looks good!!! I like your artistic photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks babe. Too bad it has been so hazy lately. I'll get a shot when it is clear one day. It really is an awesome view - u can see the planes at LAX too and all the way to PV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!

    Cool pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah cool view from your office

    ReplyDelete