Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Green curry

Sorry to be repetitive but when you get home late from work and are just cooking for one, sometimes you fall into a routine of easy to prepare, familiar favorites. Especially if you already have an open can of coconut milk in the refrig!

I made Thai coconut curry the other night but for a little variation - a green curry rather than red. If you are not making it completely from scratch, the only real difference is in the curry paste you use, as I am sure you already know! I added some chopped serrano chile cuz I like it hot.Squash, red peppers, shrimp, basil, a squeeze of lemon.
Simple, filling, yummy, healthy, easy. Doesn't get much better than that for a weeknight meal!
And...even leftovers for lunch in the office the next day. Yep that is my (foggy/smoggy) view of the ocean in the distance!

Enjoy the day my friends!

6 comments:

  1. That looks good!!! I like your artistic photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks babe. Too bad it has been so hazy lately. I'll get a shot when it is clear one day. It really is an awesome view - u can see the planes at LAX too and all the way to PV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!

    Cool pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah cool view from your office

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Anon!

    ReplyDelete