Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picnic

A friend and I had a little picnic snack on the grass the other afternoon. I thought I'd share a photo of the treats with you.

Chorizo (YUMMY!), olives, cheese and raspberries go great with a glass of wine, don't you think? That's what I had in my refrigerator so...

To me, this photo just screams autumn. Maybe it is the fallen leaves or the blanket...?

As we were sitting there, a family strolled by with a cute little girl, probably 4 yrs old or so. The little girl said to her parents "Uh oh, are they having a time out?" We all cracked up. I guess she thought we had been bad and gotten thrown out of the house?:)

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great way to spend the afternoon. My brother-in-law is Portugese, and Chorizo seems to be a main staple when we eat with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy!
    Yes, a very relaxing afternoon indeed!
    I love chorizo, and pretty much any kind of salami type thing!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete