Friday, February 26, 2010

Chicken and mushrooms

Heyyy, it's chicken week here at YG! haha!

I had a chicken breast defrosted so I decided to make a little something with my booty from the farmer's market. It turned out DEEElicious!

I cooked some dinosaur kale in olive oil then sauteed up the chicken breast in the same pan. I cut it into pieces because I was hungry and wanted it to cook faster.

After the chicken was done, I threw some hedgehog mushrooms, a bunch of garlic, some thyme, and a lot of butter into the pan, and cooked it up really quickly. Added a squeeze of lemon juice, and poured it over the chicken. Whoa. YUMMY!

It was super tasty and simple, as usual! This was just my regular combinations of ingredients, but it tasted super good and, yah,  I'd serve it to company.

Have a fabulous day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment