Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lamb chops

Heyyy! How's everyone doing?

I've had this photo for a while and I forgot to post about this meal. I bought some lamb chops at the farmer's market a few weeks ago and cooked them up. You all know I am obsessed with lamb right? I don't know why, I just love it! Anyway, I was so happy when a vendor at my local farmer's market started selling it. Healthy Family Farms woo!

Yummy yummy!

A nice satisfying meal of lamb chops - marinated in garlic, rosemary, salt, red pepper, lemon and then seared quickly on high heat. Served them over kale sauteed with shallots and garlic. Don't they look lovely all in a circle?

Last night I made some chicken stock from some leftovers in the freezer. There is just nothing better than homemade chicken stock. You can just feel the healthy goodness from the bones, herbs and veggies...I guess maybe there is a reason they call it "Jewish penicillin"? haha!

Have a terrrrrrrific day dearest readers!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I literally just bought some lamp chops at the store. They looked so good that I couldn't resist. I just might use your marinade.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete