Monday, June 13, 2011

Yoghurt!

Do you like plain yogurt? (yoghurt, yogourt, whatever...) I love it! Sour and creamy, add some fresh fruit and nuts and you have a great meal!

Well, you know my buddy Al Heijn has quite a few types of plain yogurt in his little shop. So we figured, why not try all of the yogurts at the Albert Heijn grocery to see which ones are the best?

Creature of habit, I typically buy the same one time after time: Biologische Magere Kwark. It's tasty, organic, low fat - what more could you want?

Magere Kwark, meet the tastier treat: Yoghurt Turkse Stijl

Yo, kwark! I'm taller than you and I taste better too!

Oh baby!

This stuff is so good! For those of you who like the famous Fage Greek style yogurt, I think this might even be better. It's so thick and tangy! A new favorite!

So thick!


I can't wait to sample more versions of the plain yogurts at Appie. Do you have a favorite that we should try next?

PS: yes I do know that kwark is not exactly the same thing as Turkish yogurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment