Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi all! Happy 2010!

The holidays are finally over and if we've been bad we can now join the rest of America on New Year's Day and vow to eat right, work out, and take care of our health. Resolutions, right? If you are anything like me, you might think New Year's resolutions are sort of a waste of time. For instance, almost every year one of my resolutions is to cut back on my potty mouth cussing. Well, as I often say - that shit doesn't last very fuckin long! hah!

But hey, if the fresh year makes you assess your health and vow to take better care of yourself, then I wish you good luck in sticking to those goals!

Happy New Year my friends! Some new recipes coming soon...I promise!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, sounds like a new syndrome, "sudden onset drunkedness." Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Do you like my invented phrase? I am feeling very creative in 2010! haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you are with 99% of the rest of America (including myself) who drifted into the non-paleo world at least once over the holidays. But the good news is that a few IFs later and it is easy to rebound.

    ReplyDelete