Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lamb salad

Hi everyone!

Sorry I have been away - work has been busy, I'm trying to hire a new assistant. Ugh I hate interviewing people. Why do people lie on their resumes? If you can't use Excel, don't say you are an "expert"!!! Why???

Anyway, rant over! I hope you are all doing great!

Last night I made a simple salad but it was tasty so I took a blurry photo for you. I quickly sauteed the lamb chunks in bacon grease and added cumin seeds, red pepper flakes, salt and pimenton de la vera. Tasty! Threw it over some lettuce dressed in olive oil, pimenton de la vera, more cumin, lemon juice and a sprinkle of cotija cheese for saltiness. It was yummy with a glass of Malbec, and ready in less than 10 minutes! I even made it while gossiping on the phone! ha!


Have a wonderful Wednesday my friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment